Benefits Plans - Flexible Spending Accounts:
payflex/healthub Flexible Spending Account Claims Processor
The university contracts with an external vendor, PayFlex/HealthHub. to handle claims processing for the Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
PayFlex/HealthHub is a leading nationwide provider of administration for employee benefit programs with over 20 years of experience. They provide a broad range of services to several thousand employers including many Fortune 500 companies. PayFlex/HealthHub is headquartered in Omaha, NE, with 14 locations nationwide.
PayFlex/HealthHub provides a market leading administration model featuring fastest claim turn-around time in the industry with sophisticated, web-based reimbursement options.
In addition to the enhanced services offered by PayFlex/HealthHub, the use of an external claims processor ensures a greater degree of privacy and confidentiality for participants concerned about transmission of personal health information.
Other advantages for you:
- Claims can be submitted online using EXPRESS Claims.
- Fax claims to 402-231-4310
- Claims will be paid on a daily basis.
- You can check your account balance, view transactions or claim history on the PayFlex/HealthHub website umich.healthhub.com, exclusively for University of Michigan employees.
- A designated Call Center Team will be assigned to the University of Michigan. Call PayFlex/HealthHub Customer Service toll free at: 877-343-1346.
- You can choose whether to be reimbursed by check or by direct deposit to your bank account, or pay providers directly.
The University of Michigan in its sole discretion may modify, amend, or terminate the benefits provided with respect to any individual receiving benefits, including active employees, retirees, and their dependents. Although the university has elected to provide these benefits this year, no individual has a vested right to any of the benefits provided. Nothing in these materials gives any individual the right to continued benefits beyond the time the university modifies, amends, or terminates the benefit. Anyone seeking or accepting any of the benefits provided will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the benefits programs and the university's right to modify, amend or terminate them.