Benefits Plans - Flexible Spending Accounts: direct deposit
You may elect to have your reimbursements deposited directly into your checking or savings account, simply by providing your account information online via the Direct Deposit link at umich.healthhub.com.
Log into Your Account to Sign Up
Sign up for direct deposit by logging into your account:
- Go to umich.healthhub.com
- If you have not already done so, Register to create your login name and password. Use your UMID as your Member ID, not your Social Security Number.
- Login to your account.
- Click the Financial Center tab
- Select Enroll in Direct Deposit from the menu on the left.
- Follow the instructions to enter your banking information.
- Click Submit.
The University of Michigan in its sole discretion may modify, amend, or terminate the benefits provided with respect to any individual receiving benefits, including active employees, retirees, and their dependents. Although the university has elected to provide these benefits this year, no individual has a vested right to any of the benefits provided. Nothing in these materials gives any individual the right to continued benefits beyond the time the university modifies, amends, or terminates the benefit. Anyone seeking or accepting any of the benefits provided will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the benefits programs and the university's right to modify, amend or terminate them.